Dear Valued Patient:
In an effort to supportthe fight against COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented new protocols and procedures based on recommendations from CDC, OSHA, and ADA to guard safety of our patients and staff, and our community.
- On the day of your appointment, measure your temperature at home. If it is more than100.4°F, call our office and cancel your appointment. We will not charge you the customary cancellation fee. We strongly advise you to call your primary care physician and follow their recommendation or return in 14 days.
- Please bring your own blue or black pen to use since stationary could be a source of transmission.
- On the day of your appointment wear a surgical mask, Remain in your car upon arrival to our office parking lot, and call our office and inform us that you are waiting in the parking lot. If you are not wearing any mask, inform us so we can prepare a surgical mask for you to wear.
- We will call you and let you know when you can enter the office. Please do not bring along anyone to accompany you, unless it would be a minor in care of his parent or guardian.
- Upon entering the office we will escort you to a designated room to have your temperature taken again. If the temperature is measured 100.4°F or higher we must reschedule your appointment. We strongly advise you to contact your primary care physician and follow their recommendation or return in 14 days.
- When you enter the office waiting room and our staff is busy and cannot receive you,apply some alcohol based hand sanitizer located on the countertop, have a seat as far from the counter as you can, rub your hands until dry. We will take you inside as soon as we can
- The latest infection control guidelines recommend removing all the magazines in the patient waiting room.
- If you start having COVID-19 infection during 14 days following your visit in our office, please call us and inform our office so we can monitor possible transmission.
- We would be collecting $10, ADA code D1999, fee as per new guideline for enhanced use of PPE.
I urge you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We can be reached by phone at 410-730-6666. We will respond as soon as we can.